fredag 4. desember 2009

Finally weekend!:)

OMG! Weeks in december takes for ever! Im really grateful for my christmas calender..didn't get to see it last night, though. Last night I had to tak pictures for yearbook, and I had a physics test today and I had to do my A-project...so yeah I was working with school stuff from I got home till 3 a.m. this morning..FUN!:) AND the writing I had on my bulletin board wasn't straight!:p Life is rough:p..not really.

The afs people here says that I'm always the one doing like three things at a time. But everything is an experience. My new host family is great!:) I would definitely recommand other students to go abroad..yeah sometimes I get homesick:)

On monday, I went shopping with Gail for Christmas presents, for a couple of poor families...like charity work...it was pretty nice:) After schoolon tuesday, Gail and I went to Chocolate temptations. It;s like this local coffee/chocolate shop. I've gotten my new favorite drink there; sugar free hot chocolate with skim milk and hazelnut. Definitly gotten influenced by Gail there:p When I got home it was like Wednesday in Norway, so I called Kristin to congratulate her with her birthday:) And yes, I even song her a birthday song:P At my explorer meeting the same night, we were doing police-codes and stuff. I would say I got the basics;

10-2 - status?
10-4 - acknowledgment
10-10 - fight in progress
10-50 - accident

I'm in three clubs and one sport right now; UN Nations, AFS club and Explorer...and then indoor soccer in Madison is starting like this weekend:) I would definitely say that yearbook is a lot of work..and it's even more if you do a good job! Because then you have to take over other people's work..-.- But it's sort of fun to take pictures, though. But sometimes I wish I didnt have to take THAT many pictures, especially since I have to identify all the people, and photoshop them and so on. But it's still my favorite class:D It's all about working your ass off!:)

Going to the hairdresser tomorrow..at 7.45 a.m.:s in Monticello. How fun to get up even earlier than whhen I go to school:p But it's not any pictures right now..but I'm gonna try to post all the four haircolors I've had since I came to America tomorrow:) Wish me luck:)

1 kommentar:

  1. No e eg spent, ke farge ha du fått? Eg håpa no du bli blond igjen:-)

    SvarSlett