tirsdag 1. desember 2009

Christmas tree decoration:)

So, the saturday after black friday, we decorated our house for christmas:) It was sort of different from Norway I must say...that we're decorating the christmas tree this early. But here I get to hear..well it's at least after thanksgiving:p When Pete and Catie went out to pick out our christmas tree, with the very specific description; it has to be big and fat, I went to the Y to train. At the time I got back we had a christmas tree in fronth of the house:) It looked pretty big. And it looked HUGE after it got cut out of the bag! Dan, Catie and Pete were the ones that were responsible for the tree and the lights for the tree, while me and Gail decorated the stair with garlands.



They just got up the tree...and after a couple of trips to Wal-Mart the lights are now being applied to the tree;D













Catie and Dan trying to figure out the light:) I don;t really know how many lights there is on our christmas tree:)













Gail checking if the garland is straight:) Which it sort of is now..after many adjustments:p















I'm fluffing up the garland..! okay?!:p There are bows and some white stuff on it now, though. We're still missing the lights, but it's still a lot of time before christmas:)









The same day, Gail went and bought this beautiful wreate..I was with her, and she asked me which one I liked the best, and I said I liked this one the best:



So this one, was the one she bought:) It's really pretty!:) But it had an excellent photographer..yep..I taught Gail how to use my camera:)











So when the garland around the stairs started to look decent, we moved over to the christmas tree with the others:) It was fun decorating it, and as at home in Norway we used a lot of decoration:) Sarah also came downstairs, and placed this really cool iceflake thing with a baby picture of her in it..it was really cute:)


Haha LOL! Me looking completely sane while decorating the tree with the others:p


Figured out that I might as well decorate Ali and Cashes too:) Don't they look cute??:)



I had fun, and I love our christmas tree:) That's what christmas is about!:p The christmas tree!!:) wait..no that sounds wrong, but it's a huge part of it, though:)



PETE!! NO TIME TO SIT STILL!:p You have to hang the last icicle on the tree!:)
















The finished result!!:D With and without lights around:)

1 kommentar: