søndag 7. februar 2010

AFS orientation JANUARY

Our mid-year orientation!:) It's so weird only to think about the fact that all that work to fill my application out for going to America is done and I got accepted, but now I'm also done with half my year! I don't know if my mind even wants to know, so I'm pretty sure that I'm going to travel a lot more!

We hardly even had an orientation at this meeting. We just got the opportunity to talk to the AFS people if we wanted too:) Personally I only talked to them because you just have to love Robby! He gives some awesome bear hugs, and he's the one everybody turns to regardless the case:) He's also my Valentines date hahah..together with 3 AFS people too:p

Anyway..somehow I always lose track of what I'm talking about:p I went around socializing!! Totally don't care that people have they're own "groups" now:p In that case they jsut have to realize that I'm a part of all the groups haha. it doesn't seem like too many people have a problem with that anyway:)

So instead of just talking about my non-existent golfing skills I have pictures!:)


Malene and Marianne!:)


LINSELUSI <3 M&M and me


ohh Simon! Are you shy yet?


The Scandinavian group!:D


Simon and Monroe's newbe Angie:)I'm not going to lie to you, I was pretty sure I scared her away at the beginning, but I guess she just talks a little less than me:p


Me, Gustavo, Tarn and Pierre:) Needless to say that Pierre is from...GERMANY ahah:p


Pierre! WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING??


"Lets take a picture us three:)" now where the hell did all those other people come from??


Me in the German group of course!:) All you need to know to get in, is to sort of understand what the conversation is. I can do that! So I'm offically in the Norman group - Jason Marzinsky.


The Norwegians!:D:D ..and Martin:D I guess haha:)


Kendra, Adham, me and Nathalie:) We got US, Egypt, Norway and Denmark right there!;)


Me and Kendra :)


Adham and me:) I think I totally can make those glasses work for me! Or what do you think??

1 kommentar: